Saturday, January 17, 2009

Stop Holding Your Breath...

I am really ok, just a little slow in beginning to post again. I am actually feeling better than I have for awhile. It is amazing what a trip to the dentist can do.

Right now we don't have a lot going on in the village, so I thought I would make a plug for you to visit. From now and until June (except a few 3 day or holiday weekends) you can come up and visit for half price. Just write to registration and tell them you are friends of ours.

Art and I do plan a week out beginning January 26th through February 2nd. Other than that we are here. Summer time is also filling up fast and if you would like a unique vacation you can come visit then as well, unfortunately we can't give you a discount, unless you are under 18 and want to sleep on a cot at our place.

Don't forget that Blewett Pass is closed indefinitely and the route via Quincy is about 1/2 longer from Ellensburg than Blewett is. From Seattle, US #2 is the better choice.

I will write more when we have fresh snow and more outdoor activities. Right now ice is all we have and it makes everything treacherous. A very odd winter.

Thanks all who said prayers for me. I am a lucky woman to have you all.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

glad you are well.
Am coming March 6th!
Bring on the snow!

Amy said...

gosh, How I miss y'all and Holden! Glad you are getting better. Where's the snow at holden? :( Peace-

lwise said...

So glad to hear that you're better. I heard a day or so ago that Blewett Pass is open again. I sure hope that's true and that nothing else happens because we'll be there Feb. 16th to see you.
Love to you both.

Mark said...

glad to hear you have improved!
i have enjoyed reading about your experiences at Holden, and am trying to find a good time for me to come and visit the village!