Monday, June 22, 2009

Chalk Walk


Today the weather was chilly and to keep warm I headed out with my camera. I was barely down the hill before these 3 young ladies grabbed me to show off their sidewalk art or a "chalk walk" as they called it. First we have Isabelle who lived her two years ago and is back for a two week visit. She is very proud of her popcorn art. Next, Anna, who was her a month this winter, show off her drawings of the chalets.


Eli, who has lived all year with me and is one of my favorites, drew many long lines on the brick but I liked her "Welcome to Holden" the best. Summer time at Holden has fully arrived with guests, families and kids everywhere. I was touched that these three honored me with their afternoon artwork.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

mmmm will have to post a "Chalk walk" version from last spring! Will have to invite my "grandchildren" over for Chalk Walk drawings! Maybe tonight!