Tuesday, June 30, 2009

First Steps

As you know, Art and I live above a family of 3, Trevor, Angela and Aubry. Aubry is almost ten months old and has been very close to walking for some time now. So close, that we had a lottery to see who could guess the day she would take 5 steps or more. Tonight when I came home from vespers, Aubry decided she wanted to crawl up stairs for a visit.

I was munching on pretzels and she wanted some so she took her first steps to me. I was so excited!! I had several people come up to watch as we put her through the drill time and time again, until she had it with us all and decided it was bed time.

Angela, Aubry's mom, glowed at her daughter's new skills. We think that Aubry is exceptional and early in most developmental stages. What a gift it has been to have this miracle downstairs.

No comments: