Friday, November 14, 2008

Side Notes

Hi everyone ( I really don't know who you are) I have not been posting a lot lately for a few reasons. Firstly, the power has been out much of the daytime hours this past week. Holden has put the power lines to the Chalets underground this week. I guess that a few of the power poles were having trouble staying up with all the snow in the winter. They are finally all finished with the project and the Internet is back up as well. Also, I have been ill for the past few weeks. My lungs have not totally healed after the library had fiberglass pumped through the ventilation system, so when I caught a cold, I got really sick for a while. I am much better now and gearing up for some winter time posts. Both Art and I are doing well and loving it up here. Everyone loves Art and his skills with metal and welding. I also hear that he will be driving a snow grader that keeps the road open in the winter. He is just loving these big toys that they have here. Please keep in touch with us up here. My email is jneslund@gmail.com and Art's is eburg_art@yahoo.com

No comments: